Hi, My name is Aleena Ahmed. I am 9 years old and I have never known hunger. But I know there are many young boys and girls like me who have to go hungry on a regular basis. Some of them even have to give up going to school so that they can get a job to support themselves and their families.
These children also deserve to have the opportunity of getting a good education so that they can have a better future. I am promising to give up watching TV for a month to raise money for these young children. I hope you will support me in this good cause.
I am raising money to provide essential school meals to students from forgotten and neglected communities. By providing school meals, Charity Right is offering parents and guardians a huge incentive to send their children to school. As a result, these children are much more likely to stay healthy, get a life-changing education and have fun with friends.
What your support will go towards
We believe education is the key to long-term success so the money you donate here can really change someone’s life!
- £13 can provide a month of regular meals for one school child
- £75 can provide 6 months of regular meals for one school child
- £150 can provide a year of regular meals for one school child
- £450 can provide 3 children with regular meals for an entire year
- £750 can provide 5 children with regular meals for an entire year
- £1500 can provide 10 children with regular meals for an entire year
May Allah swt accept your charity and make it a means of attaining His pleasure, ameen!